QQuorus is an accredited Gold Seal Corporate Member of the Marketing Research and Intelligence Association (MRIA). As such, our professional practices will be compliant with the Rules of Conduct and Good Practice set by this Association.
“Gold Seal Members" are committed to go above and beyond the MRIA’s Code of Conduct and Good Practice, adhering to an audit every three years, to ensure the highest national standards of:
- Proposal Specifications (ensuring it is clear what you are getting, and how you are getting it)
- Responsibilities of Researchers to Clients (maintaining records so research can be validated)
- Validation of Survey Work (to ensure that questionnaires are completed accurately)
- Security, Privacy and Maintenance of Research Data and Records (to ensure your confidential data remains as such)
- Responsibilities to the Public & Interviewing Children and Young People (so that your corporation is not exposed to violations of privacy legislation or industry standards)
- Marketing Research Using the Internet (to ensure you are talking to who you think you are)
- Qualitative Research (to ensure that all of these relevant standards are held in the Qualitative environment)
By working with Gold Seal Members, you can be assured that your business decisions are based on a foundation of rigorous and ethical data collection. Analysis can only be as good as the input.”
Company founder and President, Rick Nadeau, is a Certified Marketing Research Professional (CMRP), he has been an MRIA member in good standing since 1995.
So what does a CMRP certification mean?
As outlined on the MRIA website: “Obtaining the CMRP designation signifies a high level of knowledge and capability in marketing research theory and practice, and adherence to rigorous ethical standards set out in MRIA’s Code of Conduct and Good Practice.”
Those who achieve the CMRP designation…
- Confirm their broad competency and mastery of theoretical and practical knowledge required to maximize value for their organization and clients;
- Demonstrate their commitment to continued professional development and to upholding the highest level of professional ethical standards.
“Our organization is a proud employer of interns / graduates of the Marketing Research and Business Intelligence Graduate Certificate program at Algonquin College. For more information visit the MRBI website HERE.